Family Dentistry in Baton Rouge, LA
At Jones Creek Family Dentistry, we’re proud to look after our community by providing comprehensive dental services. Dr. Jones and our team would love to help you and your family maintain great smiles for years to come. Contact us to set up your visit today!Contact Us
Did you know that coming in for regular preventive visits could actually save you from needing more dental visits down the road? That’s because we can keep your teeth and gums healthy from the start and remedy problems while they’re still small. When you wait, issues become more serious, requiring more serious procedures. Invest in your health with preventive dentistry!
- Teeth Cleanings: Get a professional cleaning, which includes removing plaque and tartar as well as polishing.
- Fluoride Treatments: Strengthen your enamel and prevent tooth decay.
- Sealants: Seal off cavity-prone areas to stop damage before it starts.
- Sports Mouthguards: Protect your mouth from injury during contact sports.
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Detect oral cancer as soon as possible.
Whenever you need some extra help to get your smile back to peak condition, restorative dentistry might be what you’re looking for. These services are meant to repair and replace teeth so that no matter the condition of your oral health, you can still have a healthy smile.
- Composite Fillings: Restore a decayed tooth with a tooth-colored filling.
- Dental Crowns: Strengthen or improve the appearance of a damaged tooth.
- Dental Bridges: Bridge the gap made by one or more missing teeth with a fixed device.
- Dentures: Replace multiple teeth or all the teeth in your upper or lower arch.
- Root Canal Therapy: Get rid of decay to alleviate pain and save an infected tooth from more damage.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Extract one or more wisdom teeth that could cause further health or alignment complications.
- Tooth Extractions: Remove teeth that are too far beyond restorative care or that are causing other dental issues.
Just because you don’t naturally have a picture-perfect smile doesn’t mean you can’t ever have one! With cosmetic dentistry, we can fix the color, shape, and alignment of your teeth to create the beautiful smile you deserve.
Plenty of people feel nervous when it comes to visiting the dentist. While we do everything we can to make your visit as comfortable and easy as possible, we know that many patients prefer one of our safe sedation options to calm their nerves.
- Nitrous Oxide: Feel more relaxed during your appointment with laughing gas.
- Oral Conscious Sedation: Relieve dental fear or anxiety by taking a prescribed pill before your appointment.